15 March 2009

Cute Koalas


Although my current boss thinks that koalas are one of the species that natural selection should have weeded out (collective *gasp* here), they are still pretty cute and people around the world have a bit of a soft spot for them. The heatwave and the wildfires down in Victoria have had all these cute, feel-good koala stories popping up faster than cane toads breeding in Queensland. Since everyone likes a cuddly koala picture, I figured I'd share a few with you. Some of these (especially the bushfire one) may have made it around the world by now.

This link has a whole bunch of koala stories/pics - it's worth scrolling all the way through to see some of the pictures.
http://www.bicycles.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12327

1 comment:

  1. K, would you please ask your current boss how he thinks of Giant Panda in terms of natural selection?

    I am a huge panda freak, just love them so much that I have already decided after my retirement I am going to volunteer in Wolong Panda reserve. Cannot imagine the world without panda, and koala!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - we love to hear your comments!!