11 August 2009

Happy Aus-iversary to us!

11 Aug 09 - our 1-year anniversary in Australia!

*Not to scale.

I really can't believe it's already been a year. We haven't explored Oz nearly as much as we had hoped to, and there are still times I have to think twice about which side of the road I'm supposed to turn onto. I haven't started saying "Ta" (thank you), but I have gotten comfortable with the "-ie" ending to absolutely everything (sunnies, brekky, mozzie, etc.). I still get excited about all the cockies (cockatoos) and kookaburras and other fun birds. Crumpets are a regular part of breakfast, and we always have some tasty cheese in the house, but we haven't quite gotten on the Vegemite train, yet. We'll see what another year brings! (...hopefully more visitors!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Aus-iversay!!!! We can't believe it has been over a year now. Can't wait to see you guys very soon!

    Much love, P and A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - we love to hear your comments!!