03 January 2009

The Move

Well – it’s finally here. Time for Kerry to move to Dubbo to start her new job. I have very mixed emotions about this. It will be a great opportunity and fun to get to know a different part of Australia – a place with a little more Outback feel. But right now I’m primarily dwelling on the fact that no matter what awaits, I really don’t want to leave Ben and Ani. I daresay I’m even a little pouty about it, and spend most of my vocal efforts expressing how much I want to stay with Ben and rewording song lyrics to express similar sentiments. (Ben may be happy to see me go!) But, as has been said a million times, it’s not that far away and it’s only 6 months.
For those of you interested in the logistics, Ben and Ani are going to stay at 184 Midson, and Kerry is going to live in the Zoo House. We’ll take long weekends and squeeze in visits and a few adventures when we can. And the lab manager in Ben’s lab (Maria) got us a calendar so we can count down the days until we’re under the same roof, again. But for now, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Dubbo I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - we love to hear your comments!!