18 February 2009

Chip Sandwiches

Today I had my first chip sandwich, and this is definitely one of those foods that makes you realize why Aussies are now leading the world in obesity. So first you buy some chips (fries) from a chip shop. They're generally wrapped in a few big sheets of paper to help soak up all the grease. Then you take generic white bread and spread butter on both pieces. Add a good layer of chips - you can also add chicken salt (which is huge, here) or tomato sauce (ketchup) to your liking. Place the other piece of bread on top, and eat! So for anyone out there seeking to optimize your intake of carbs, fat, and salt – I suggest you try this. [Ironically, I was introduced to this food phenomenon by three rather skinny people.]

Note: This is a stolen picture. I didn't have my camera with me when I was introduced to chip sandwiches, and I just don't have it in me to recreate the experience merely for the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Fries go with burgers not Wonderbread! Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - we love to hear your comments!!